Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
2016 AIA Columbus Architecture Awards
Each Submission is $200 for AIA Members, $400 for Non-AIA Members
- A Built Work entry may be any building or complex of buildings, constructed anywhere in the world, and substantially complete not before January 1, 2011.
- An Unbuilt Work entry may be any building or complex of buildings scheduled to be built as well as those that will never be built. Competition entries, speculative research, etc. are all viable submissions.
- Firms whose owners, partners, or principals are AIA Columbus members and (non-AIA member) registered architects practicing within the boundaries of the AIA Columbus chapter are eligible to submit entries for Built Work.
- All AIA Columbus members and all (non-AIA member) registered architects practicing within the boundaries of the AIA Columbus chapter (http://aiacolumbus.org/index.php/home/about-us/aia-columbus-map) are eligible to submit entries for Unbuilt Work.
- Firms that operate from multiple offices or branches, representing multiple AIA chapters, may only submit entries wherein the primary design phases were performed by the Columbus office or branch.
- Firms that have performed services in association with another architecture firm must:
- have performed no less than 50% of the architectural work
- acknowledge the other architect(s) in all submission items
- identify the Design Architect and the Architect of Record
- Please refer to AIA Code of Ethics for acknowledging other architects involved in your submitted projects: http://aiacolumbus.org/index.php/home/about-us/code-of-ethics
- Firms are encouraged to enter previously submitted non-winning projects and those which have won awards in other programs, given they were substantially complete after January 1, 2011.